Custom Search

November 29, 2009

Kapal Cinta

I’ve met three men in different phases of my life
Who had been in love with the same girl for about six to eight years
And they broke up in the end


So I came
Bringing smiles on their face with my jokes and craziness
Lending an ear when they need someone to listen to their ups and downs

I loved being around them
as they taught me something precious about life
how love can be so strong, and last so long, and broken out of the blue

So I ask myself
What have I done in the past when it comes to love?
Why I’m always being left behind by the one I loved with all my heart?

3 comments:

Lolita said...

wait until u find a new one..then it wont hurt much ;)

p/s: i follow ur tweeter. follow mine back will u..tp xphm sgt mendealah tu ;p

marjeena said...

macam dah jumpa. tapi tak yakin.
let's see~

AeroL 5ivE said...

hope u can fine someone...sori be the late to know ur story...huhu...but our long distance doesn't matter,
becos we have it all...YM and FB..
anne add me YM: vruz_14@yahoo.com