Four hours later, I made my way to OU. It's been two weeks since the last time I hang out with them and I've been missing them so much when I was stranded in the land of hell (UTP). When I was resting just now, Ashraf did call me. I lied to him and said I'm in UTP. Hihi. They was shocked, speechless when they saw me standing at the entrance of Camp5. They = Ashraf, Zul, Alin, and Afif. I greeted them and looked around the gym to see if there's anyone I know that I can kacau. Shuqs was there also! I made a new friend, his name is Ally, Zul's friend.
After they're done with climbing, we went lepak2 at Rasta. That was my 2nd time, and the 1st time was on 2008 with Punkrawk guys. The crowds were two japanese climbers, Zul, Alin, Ashraf, Ally, Shuqs, and special appearance by Si Henskem. We chatted, joked, laughed and had fun. The joke that I remember was told by Shuqs. A joke that he spontaneously made at Krabi, Thailand to a few Swedish people. The joke goes like this:
The Swedish: Hi, are you guys from here?
The Malaysians: No. We're from Malaysia. We came all the way from KL to climb Krabi rocks. (Pandai2 aku cerekarama)
The Swedish: I see I see. I have been to Malaysia too. Such a nice place. And the food is also good and delicious! So, have you guys been to Sweden?
One of The Malaysians: I've been to IKEA!
And they LOL-ed madly to that IQ tinggi punya joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment