Custom Search

March 15, 2010

Maddy My Hero

Saidah, sesungguhnya post ini adalah untuk memperingati zaman kita jadi best friend dulu. Zaman kita berdua naik bas Uncle Bala bas panjang dan Appu bas pendek to and fro Skudai - SIGS. Juga untuk memperingati semula seorang budak sekolah STAR yang kita minat dulu hanya sebab muka dia macam Madhavan ni. Hihi. Siapa ye nama budak laki tu, tak ingatlah. Mesti dia dah grown up dan handsome sekarang kan? Entah apa2 je kan kite dulu, lelaki Melayu tak minat, lelaki Tamil ini juga jadi buah hati masa tu. (-_-")


Tada! Madhavan and Anne Rai in the house!

Now, Let's Talk Crap!!!
Hello readers! My name is Anne Rai. Today I'm gonna interview my favorite school time hero. His name is R. Madhavan or Maddy. First of all, I would like to express my utmost thank you to Indian Airlines for sponsoring return ticket to India. The meeting was successfully done in front of Taj Mahal the great. Let's konon2 Maddy ni pandai cakap Melayu lah, okay?

Anne Rai : Hi Maddy. I can't believe it's you in front of me right now. Come, gimme a hug!
(Maddy pun XoXo Anne Rai. Terasa perut dia boncet, mungkin mabuk todi semalam)
Maddy : Vanekem Anne. Looking hot in white and blue lining saree yaw?
Anne Rai : (Giggles dan tersipu malu). Thanks Maddy! You pun apa kurangnya? Ukkaru (Sit in Tamil)
Maddy : You are here finally. I've been so sexcited to see you after tweeting in Twitter with you for the past fortnight. You look shorter in person. Ops.. Sorry
Anne Rai : What did you just call me??! (Anne Rai started sulking and suddenly something like the video shown below happened)
Anne Rai and Maddy menari-nari kat depan Taj Mahal. Banyak gila orang tengok. Malu gila tau!

Maddy : Wow Anne! Your dance isn't bad. You practiced a lot before coming here, aren't you?
Anne Rai : Haha. Thanks Maddy. I had fun! It really reminisced my school time memories.
Maddy : School time? Why school?
Anne Rai : It's because the first time I came to know about your presence was when I'm in my secondary school. One day, the school bus driver, Raju played Vaseegara otw to school. Since then, the music got stuck in my head. I hummed the tune while sweeping my front yard and my Indian neighbor, Jeevan, heard me. He said that it was a song from Tamil blockbuster movie 2001, Minnale. The hero is you and your heroin was Reema Sen. I started to adore you and your baby face since then. (Blush *^_^*)
Maddy : That's interesting!
Anne Rai : I was a Bollywood movies fan back then. Sometimes, I also watch Tamil movies at TV2 and Vasantham channel on weekends. One day, I got to watch Minnale and I saw your acting. It was such a romantic movie and I like it!
Maddy : So sweet of ya. But, Anne my time is up! I've gotta run for a film shooting in Hyderabad. Thank you  so much for your time.
Anne Rai : Eh, I lah should thank you for the opportunity to see you today. Keep on touching! Call me if you're up for dinner with me and your family.
Maddy : Alright kid! See ya! Tweet me!

Facts and Figures:
Name - Madhavan Ranganathan
DOB - June 1, 1970
Race - Tamil
Status - Married
Interests - PETA (wah, sayang binatang juga), game show hosting (Deal Ya No Deal)

Till then, poi varukireen!

10 comments:

pari-pari bawah angin said...

wah..terime kasey kerane mengingati sy~

biha, betolke jmpe madhavan? :)

marjeena said...

ahaha! mestilah tipu. cerita reka2 semua ni. tapi lagu vaseegara tu terngiang2 kat telinga. that's why entri ini ditulis. utk kongsi bersama2

Encik Jurassic said...

wakakakak,terhibue gue~

Encik Jurassic said...

hey,baru perasan.
sexcited?
typo ka saja2 wey~

marjeena said...

sam: mekasih oit baca. sexcited tu bukan taipo.. mmg saje2. hik2

pari-pari bawah angin said...

oh yaa..nama budak tu..kedavan..
tp boleh panggil kedavan hensem! :)

Encik Jurassic said...

saje2?
uihhh.
pelik tu~

marjeena said...

saidah: Kesavan kot Saidah. Hahah! Tq2 bg hint. Yeay Kesavan nama diaaa

sam: saje gedik nak gunakan ayat Amir Badri tu. takpe kan? lolol

Encik Jurassic said...

haha,ayat amir ke.
patot laa bunyi bengong semacam je.
yelah,sile2,takde copyright pun utk perkataan tu.
lol.

Encik Jurassic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.